Pambak-Daranik Secondary School

High school in Lake Sevan

Updated: April 03, 2024 02:34 PM

Pambak-Daranik Secondary School is located in Lake Sevan (Body of water in Armenia), Armenia. It's address is 9GGH+FGV, Pambak, Armenia.

9GGH+FGV, Pambak, Armenia

+374 93 144142

Questions & Answers

Where is Pambak-Daranik Secondary School?

Pambak-Daranik Secondary School is located at: 9GGH+FGV, Pambak, Armenia.

What is the phone number of Pambak-Daranik Secondary School?

You can try to calling this number: +374 93 144142

What are the coordinates of Pambak-Daranik Secondary School?

Coordinates: 40.3762333, 45.5287907

Pambak-Daranik Secondary School Reviews

Mher Mherian
2022-10-19 20:56:57 GMT


Write a review of Pambak-Daranik Secondary School

Pambak-Daranik Secondary School Directions
About Lake Sevan
Body of water in Armenia

Lake Sevan is the largest body of water in both Armenia and the Caucasus region. It is one of the largest freshwater high-altitude lakes in Eurasia. The lake is situated in Gegharkunik Province, at an altitude of 1,900 m above sea level. The total surface area of its basin is about 5,000 km², which makes up 1⁄6 of Armenia's territory. The lake itself is 1,242 km², and the volume is 32.8 km³. It is fed by 28 rivers and streams. Only 10% of the incoming water is drained by the Hrazdan River, while the remaining 90% evaporates. Sevan has significant economic, cultural, and recreational value. Its sole major island is home to a medieval monastery. The lake provides some 90% of the fish and 80% of the crayfish catch of Armenia. source

Top Rated Addresses in Lake Sevan

Addresses Near Lake Sevan